ENGINE: 1.6 Litre Turbo, Diesel, 100 HP
TRANSMISSION: Manual, 5 Speeds
- Fog Lights with Concerning Function
- LED Lights
- Rear Sensors
- Cruise Control with Speed Limiter
- Electric Controlled and Foldable Mirrors
- Steering Control
- Speakers: 4 Front/ 2 Rear
- Digital Air Condition
- USB/ AUX Port/ Bluetooth
- Radio/ CD/ MP3
- ABS/ ESP/ Airbags
- 16” Alloy Wheel
THE + VEHICLES
The Five-speed clutchless gearbox sets new standards in performance with its exceptionally fast smooth gear changes. Enjoy changing gears yourself using the paddles for a dynamic personalised drive or, if you prefer, leave the car in automated mode for relaxed urban driving.
With the Citroën C3 Picasso, the Marque has invented the “SpaceBox”: a cubic shape and rounded body lines that pack maximum interior space into minimal exterior dimensions.
With its innovative architecture, the Citroën C3 Picasso is both compact and spacious, providing generous room and significant boot capacity for all passengers.
The interior of the Citroën C3 Picasso combines functionality and design with a subtle mix of both saloon and MPV features.
The body colours, interior tones, trims and materials (like the leather steering wheel with its chrome insert) reflect the thought put into design and quality: two values that are fundamental for the Citroën C3 Picasso.
Although the Citroën C3 Picasso is a vehicle of compact dimensions, it is best-in-class for interior space:
– a roomy front area with the innovative driving position layout,
– remarkable elbow room at both front and rear,
– slim seats and a flat floor to free up space at the rearThe cabin of the C3 Picasso features a modular layout:
– 2/3-1/3 split fold rear seat can be pushed forward or back using the controls under the seats,
– the boot floor can be positioned at two levels to provide a perfectly flat surface when the rear seat is folded,
– the back of the front passenger seat folds to provide a record-breaking load length of 2.41 m.
The seats on the Citroën C3 Picasso are designed to set the highest standards of comfort for all your passengers.
– the front seats provide excellent support with their strong contours,
– the central (height-adjustable) armrest contributes to the comfort of the driver and front passenger,
– the rear seat (with fore-and-aft adjustment) features three head restraints.
Digital air conditioning
The digital dual-zone air conditioning on your Citroën C3 Picasso is designed to ensure a comfortable temperature for all passengers:
– customised temperature settings at the front,
– active carbon filter to filter out smells in the air,
– an air intake in the glovebox to keep drinks cool on the road.
The record-beating interior space of the Citroën C3 Picasso does not detract from the size of the boot:
– the boot has a capacity of 385 litres and up to 500 litres with the back seat pushed forward,
– the loading bay has a capacity of 1,506 litres with the back seat folded,
– folding the front passenger seat creates a record-beating load length of 2.41 m.
Adjustable boot floor
Your Citroën C3 Picasso features a boot floor designed for easy removal. No unclipping or unscrewing. Just take it out and place it:
– in the high position for a perfectly flat load area,
– in the low position for increased storage height.
Cruise control and speed limiter
The cruise control/speed limiter function with steering-wheel controls contributes to a relaxed driving experience:
– cruise control keeps the vehicle at a set speed without using the accelerator pedal,
– the speed limiter keeps the vehicle within the limit selected by the driver,
– the cruise control/speed limiter can be turned off, using the button on the steering wheel, for example, or by pressing hard on the accelerator.
C3 Picasso s’équipe en série de la fonction d’allumage impulsionnel des indicateurs de direction selon un cycle de trois coups de clignotements.
The Citroën C3 Picasso ships as standard with one-touch indicators that flash three times when the driver flicks the stalk.
The Citroën C3 Picasso sets the highest standards in passenger protection with up to six airbags:
– two front airbags of variable deployment pressure and volume,
– four lateral airbags protecting the thorax and abdomen of the driver and front passenger,
– two curtain airbags to protect the heads of passengers at the front and rear.
Advanced safety braking
The Citroën C3 Picasso ships with an innovative, comprehensive braking system:
– four disc brakes of which two vented at the front,
– an ABS (Anti-Blocking System) feature that adjusts braking pressure to stop the wheels locking,
– Electronic Brakeforce Distribution (EBD) that distributes braking power evenly to all wheels,
– Emergency Braking Assistance (EBA) that boosts braking power instantly when the driver presses hard on the brake pedal.
ESP (Electronic Stability Programme), available depending on trim, helps the driver keep the car under control even in the most difficult situations:
– acts on brakeforce distribution and engine speed to keeps the car on course if the driver loses grip when cornering,
– coupled to a traction control (ASR) system that immediately brakes the drive wheels in the event of skidding.